Kinmatec. Simply experience.
Kinmatec GmbH is a subsidiary of the Kötz-based mechanical engineering company, Klotz GmbH. We specialise in the development of universal software components for use in plants and test benches.
We have invested our entire experience as computer experts and mechanical engineers into the development of KinRig. The result is a piece of software for the simple and quick commissioning of machines and plants. Without the need for any special programming knowledge.
Each day, ten employees work meticulously in order to make KinRig even better for you. Our team consisting of engineers, software specialists and technicians is aware of your daily challenges and creates economically sensible solutions in order to master them.
- 1984 Software solutions for plants and test benches
- 2000 Software architecture for all Klotz plants
- 2003 Outsourcing of the software architecture core competence
- 2004 Development of the KinRig software
- 2010 KinRig version 2.4 becomes available
- 2015 Introduction of KinRig 3.0 for quick commissioning onto the market
“Our experienced mechanical engineers, test bench and machine operators have created a platform that is easy to operate. With KinRig 3, employees are able to concentrate on working with the machine. Commissioning will become easier and faster thanks to our modular framework.”
Peter Klotz, Kinmatec GmbH Managing Director